We Handle Family Legal Matters
Receive the support you need for your family law case with the legal services offered by Gregg E. Bradshaw, LLC, in Puyallup, Washington. We represent clients facing cases relating to divorce, child custody, support modifications, adoptions, paternity and parenting plans.
Qualified Legal Support For A Wide Array Of Family Law Needs
We can help formalize many changes in the status of your family, including:
- Divorce cases: We cover all divorce issues, including families with or without children. We focus on property distribution, retirement, retirement accounts, homes and automobiles, among other issues.
- Spousal support: Some ex-spouses continue to have a financial relationship after their divorce, based on their respective incomes, and domestic responsibilities such as child-rearing and other factors.
- Child custody and support modifications: The child custody cases we handle relate to visitation, visitation rights and contact with the parents, as well as local and long-distance visitation. In addition, our law firm looks at support modification cases. For these particular cases, support depends on the income of the parents, and it takes into consideration the ages and needs of the children. These cases can be done in either Superior Court or through an administrative hearing, and we assist with both types of hearings.
- Adoptions: Our firm handles many types of adoptions, including stepparent adoptions, open adoptions and closed adoptions.
- Paternity testing: We offer paternity tests if necessary. When they are unnecessary, our firm moves right into establishing a visitation schedule. Parental rights and visitation are based on the best interests of the child.
- Parenting plans: Our firm uses these plans in divorce and paternity situations. We consider many factors, including the potential agreements between the parties, and we address the best interests of the children as a foundation.
Foresight And Experience In Divorce Cases
Gregg E. Bradshaw has been practicing law for nearly 30 years, and he is committed to helping you reach the legal outcome you are seeking.