Committed To Helping You
Achieve Your Goal

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Law
  4.  » Parenting Plans And Modifications

Creating Or Modifying A Parenting Plan For Your Child

Whether you are divorced or are a single parent, it is in your best interest to have a parenting plan in place if a dispute arises. If you already have a parenting plan in place and you need to make a modification, we can help. At Gregg E. Bradshaw, LLC, we try to make the job of parenting simpler for our clients.

We have effectively represented families and individuals in Washington for nearly three decades. It is our commitment to our clients that we provide straightforward and practical advice while seeking your desired resolution. When you work with us you will have one-on-one legal counsel from our lawyer. Rely on us to help you with your parenting plan and parenting plan modification.

We Help Create And Modify Parenting Plans

For a clear understanding of how your children are taken care of and your rights as a parent, you should create a parenting plan. A parenting plan will also make it easier for you to settle disputes with the other parent.

If you have a parenting plan in place and need to make a modification you will need a judge’s approval. Consult our attorney for practical advice as it pertains to your parenting plan.

Mediation For Parenting Plans In Washington

When it comes to family legal issues, we commit ourselves to helping you reach the legal outcome you seek. We will provide you with practical advice and effective representation in your family law dispute. We consider your best interest and the best interest of your child. Contact our Puyallup office today for your consultation. You can also contact us by email.

Get An Experienced Lawyer On Your Side

To find out how we can help with your case, contact us online or call us at 253-256-1255 and schedule an initial consultation in our Puyallup, Washington, office.